Friday 12 October 2012

50 Shades of pure Awesome-ness...

50

SHADES

OF

GREY


This post has absolutely nothing to do with Fashion just by the way. Obviously!

I am busy reading '50 Shades of Grey' and OH MY GOLLY GOSH. It's a lovely book. Okay, well so far, I'm not even on page 100 yet but when I'm so consumed by a book like this? I love it. I stopped reading it because I want to get this feeling of excitement tomorrow too.

A teacher of mine, in charge of the library (I'm a librarian, bookworm) warned me about the raunchiness of this book  and it is quite kinky, I won't lie. The male character, Christian, I love the sexiness and bravado he has. Amazing man. I cannot wait to read more.
 I am sure some of you have read it though, it's like 'The book to read' right now.

If you haven't and you're a bookworm then please, try it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment