Monday 8 October 2012

Audrey Hepburn


I feel like this is another blog post about her but two isn't even enough because this woman was just so amazing. Such ELEGANCE. She was such a Lady and I love it. She was indeed a fashion icon, absolutely no doubt about it.

 Then Audrey had the her Hat Fashion and i swear I'm on a mission to rock the Turbon Fashion.
 Audrey Hepburn was an Oscarr winning actress, she was on of the most influential movie stars but when it came to fashion, man this woman was timeless. Audrey's style isn't extravagant, but it possesses such admirable simplicity, you know how people stress that less is more? She became proof that one can make that phrase true indeed. One of the people that got her to this point was ofcourse Hubert de Givenchy. He clearly knew so muh about Style and he was impeccable at putting together so much of that for Audrey. It saddens me that I wasn't alive at that day and age.




No comments:

Post a Comment