Saturday 24 December 2011

Blake Lively. Fashion. Style

We know her as Serena in Gossip Girl and even there she has style but the only difference is that she gets a stylist for her on set clothes and in reality, she's her own stylist, I love her for that.

"I just like whatever I'm feeling. Sometimes things are really beautiful, but they just don't photograph well, and that's that. I don't know, I don't really look at pictures of me when I'm in public.'' -Blake

That's the spirit!!!
In whatever she does, there's no doubt that she shines through her fashion and style and the one haisrtyle that i love of hers and that she rocks is her ''Get-Up-And-Go-Hairstyle."




                                                                I Love the simplicity in this.
                                       This too is simple but yet so gorgeous and elegant.
                                                                  She's colour Blocking!!



Her and Serena have a lot in common when it comes to fashion and she may not be a fashion icon but she certainly is credited for her chic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment