Friday 23 December 2011

The Tulip Skirt

Striped Rose Tulip Skirt
Striped Rose Tulip Skirt
Green skirt; Black Blazer
Green skirt; Black Blazer
Simple is More
Simple is More

For the first time I saw someone in my small town wearing a Tulip Skirt properly, too bad I couldn’t take a picture but it was Awesome!! [I hate not being able to share that awesomeness though damn]
Anyways, I love Tulip Skirts, I love how they can be worn casually and in a working situation (No, I’m not mistaking it with a pencil skirt).
Best way to wear a Tulip Skirt for me would be it, a Tank top and Wedges, the colours matching each other ofcourse. Wearing printed Tulip Skirts is brave, wearing printed anything is brave actually, you can go so wrong, so easily.
Oh and remember, Simply is More.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment