Saturday 11 August 2012

What is Fashion to You?

To me? 
It's Beauty. Expression. Art. A Friend and all things bright and beautiful, That's what it is.

One thing I always say: ''IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD THEN WEAR IT BUT WEAR IT RIGHT."

I love how people always call them fashionistas and fashion forward when they don't even know anything about the industry or designers. I have to say i love doing my fashion ''studying.'' Another thing I've learnt about myself is that i genuinely enjoy blogging, it may seem like i'm talking to myself but it feels good, you know? and i LOVE chatting with bloggers. #WELOVEBLOGGING.

One thing that's made me really love blogging and fashion is the blogging community, IFB, it's amazing and i love talking to Independent Fashion Bloggers. We rule hey?!, Yess.

Okay, excuse me for the colourful post, my mood matches these colours, i'm feeling so happy and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment