Wednesday 8 August 2012

So tomorrow is the 9th August and it that Women's Day in my country (South Africa). Yay!

But..
wait..
Why one day or one month?
Why does it take Men MONTHS to appreciate us or are the rest of the days spent on rape, domestic abuse, you know, those things that make them feel superior? Is that it? I don't know hey. Now I'm not insulting men, not at all, don't get me wrong.

My school headmaster said something interesting today in assembly. He said that or just basically said that relationships between the opposite gender should be relationships of humility and not POWER. Men need to respect women and see the value and strength in them everyday and women need to do the same with men everyday.

I'd write and write and write about women all day but hey, i don't want to bore you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment