Friday 18 May 2012

Random

TODAY!!!!

So i'm busy getting ready to go watch a Derby day at my school and My Brother Schools'Reunion. This time of the year is always a joy in my little town but just like every other event it always has it's ups and downs to it but aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyywwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyssssssssss ....

After i watch the matches, i'm going to a friend's birthday small "get together." I've packed 3 outfits because the weather here is playing games and i'm so mad really. I orginially planned on wearing this one outfit i love but the weather is a B**ch. Okay, i'm sorry for the swear word but really, Mother Nature is screweing us up here. I wish i could stay home and blog the whole day but i've got friends to support!!

Bye Sweets

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment