Sunday 22 September 2013

65th Emmy Awards: Red Carpet

I was just watching the Emmy Awards: Live from the Red Carpet & I am quite impressed to say the least.
I think I want to give praises to the designers this time around because we rarely do so. There was a lot of Burberry from the Men of which I loved of course.

1. Michelle Dockery in Prade
2. Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren
3. Sarah Hyland in Carolina Herrera
My Favourite out of the 3 has to be Allison Williams. I love the color on her but i do wish she had a bit more jewellery, maybe a neck-piece but the simplicity works for her.

1. Anna Farris in Monique Lhuillier
2. Anna Winter in Lorena Sarbu
I love the Lorena Sarbu gown, I think it's gorgeous, especially the detail at the waist.

1. Kaley Cuocuo
2. Sofia Vergara
They are both in Vera Wang & both look exquisite.

1. Kate Mara in J. Mendel
2. Aubrey Plaza in Marios Schwabs
I like the Mario Schwabs dress, I just wish that jewellery at the neck was not there & I would have loved it better if Aubrey's hair was like Allision Williams

1. Kerry Washington in Marchesa
2. Anna Gunn in Romona Keveza
Beautiful Gowns!
Rosa Byrne
MY FAVOURITE and straight from Calvin Klein's Collection

1. Kevin Spacey in Burberry
2. Mario Lopez In the Nokia Theatre




No comments:

Post a Comment